Office Changes Made for Everyone’s Safety. PLEASE READ OFFICE UPDATE BELOW.
Welcome to Dr. Paul Hu Dentistry and Royal Gardens Dental Office
We would first and foremost like to thank all our patients for their blessings, understanding and patience. We have successfully reopen 2 of our offices and you may have noticed several changes made in our office to safeguard all our patients and our staff. We have opened our Scarborough and Hwy 7 locations now and will reopen our Elgin Mills location as the COVID-19 situation improves. We are operating shorter hours and longer appointments for our patients and currently only patients will allowed inside the office. Please read COVID-Update below:
- All patients need to register with our front desk staffs before they are seen by our doctors.
- All patients need to update their medical history at each of their dental visits.
- All patients will be screened by phone for COVID-19 before they come inside our office.
- All patients and persons accompanying the patient must wear a facial mask or facial coverings when entering office.
- All patients must wait out in the car till our front desk staff informs you to come inside our offices.
- All patients will be screened again for COVID-19 upon arrival in office and body temperature taken and recorded.
- All patients must read and sign the COVID-19 assessment Questionnaire and COVID-19 Risk Consent before they are seen by our doctors.
- All patients will be asked to wash hands with either soap and water or hand sanitizer and rinse hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse for 1 minute.
- In order to minimize time spent in the dental office, all patients must provide insurance coverage information to our front desk staff before arriving in our office, or if preferred patients can pay for the services and have their insurance company reimburse them.
- Only patient will be allowed inside the dental operatory, except in cases where the presence of a second person In the room is necessary .
- All office staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE’s ( Personal Protective Equipments).
- Expect longer dental appointments.
- Pay on the day of receiving dental services by Credit Cards, Debit Cards.
- All patients may make their future appointment before leaving our office.
- All patients can contact our office through phone, email, text messaging or fax.
- Kindly have loads of patience as we try to work with reduced staff while providing best practice and practising preventive measures to minimize risk of transmission.
In Office Changes:
- Plexiglass barriers in the front desk area.
- Empty waiting room except for a few chairs to practice social distancing.
- Minimum items in the dental operatories and office.
- HEPA level air purifier with UV light to ensure good quality air in our offices.
- All Staff wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment.
- Maximum of 5 persons in a room at a single time and practicing social distancing.
- Patients will be able to receive notice for confirmation of their dental appointment and also confirm their appointment through SMS text message from their mobile phone.
- Our office has implemented 2 way SMS text messaging services, this has helped both our patients and us to reach out to each at our convenience from their mobile phone.
- Payment receipts will be emailed to our patients, if you do not have an email address please inform our front desk staff. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OUR OFFICE TEXT MESSAGES AND TEXT CONFIRMATION NOTIFICATION WILL HAVE 1 4373718460 AS THE SENDER’S NUMBER
We have proactively made important changes in our offices so that we can provide dental services and a safe and efficient way.
The safety of our patients, our office staff and our community is of utmost importance to us and will continue to make improvements and changes if required, to achieve that level of safety so that our patients can receive their dental treatments comfortably and without fear.
If you have any concerns or questions please reach out to us in our offices so that we can be helpful to you and take care of your concerns as best as we possibly can.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding, we could not have come this far without you. We are all in this together and we will continue to make every effort to deliver treatment as best as we can, in the safest possible way.
If you’re looking for dental care from experienced, professional and highly skilled dental team, you’ve come to the right place. With our combined experience in dentistry of over 35 years, we are here to provide you with exceptional dental care in the most friendly, convenient and safe way.
You will be able to our receive our dental services in our 3 convenient locations in the GTA. If you’re an existing patient, we would like to thank you for choosing us as your main dental care provider and we kindly ask you to send us your feedback and experience with us to help us improve our performances and improve our services to you, your family and friends.
If you’re a new patient, we would like to welcome you and your loved ones to our dental offices and into our dental family. We look forward to serve you and your loved ones the best way we can during your dental visit.
Please contact us to book your appointment.
We would like to thank all the participants and sponsors for the CIBC RUN FOR THE CURE fundraiser.
We have raised over $1500 for the Breast Cancer Research in our office alone, which is 50% more than our original goal. We couldn’t have done it without you.
Thank you once again for your generous support!
Thank you once again for your generous support!
We Welcome New Patients, Referrals & Walk-ins
Our mission is to make you and your loved ones feel welcomed and provide the best possible dental services. We strive to build strong and healthy relationships with our patients as they become part of our dental family.
Good Dentistry Pays, Does Not Cost.